We insure against:
- natural disasters (flood, storm, earthquake, forest fires, etc.);
- other force majeure circumstances (for example, a strike at the port);
- damage to cargo during transportation (getting wet, dented, fight, etc.);
- Road accident;
- theft, partial or complete;
- damage / loss during loading and unloading operations;
- damage / loss during intermediate storage.
In case of an insured event, we help in obtaining the necessary documents for losses and payments from the insurance company.
- On average, tariffs vary from 0.05% to 0.3% of the declared value of the cargo. The size of the interest rate is influenced by such points as the mode of transport, the availability of packaging, the route.